Teen Christian Education
Our goal is to partner with parents in preparing young people (12-18)
to confidently defend their faith in the Word of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Why, because that we care about you!
Becoming Christ-like through Discipleship:
- Teen's Pre-members Orientation:
- Sundays at 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Youth Church:
- 1st & 2nd Sundays at 12 - 12:15 pm
- Vacation Bible School:
- The last week in June; Monday - Friday; 10:00-1:00 am
- Other Bible Classes (TBA)
- Church Library (available to all teens)
Our Philosophy on "Teaching"
Our philosophy on teaching and preaching is based solely on an "Expository" approach. That is to communicate the meaning of a Biblical text through a literal interpretation within its historical, cultural, geographical, and literary context along with its relevance to present-day hearers.